Sports car tour to Ferrariland
Incentive trip with luxury sports cars for 60 guests over 1,200 kilometres
Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mercedes-AMG, Porsche – 60 guests in these dream luxury sports cars started in Switzerland for a sports car tour to Ferrariland Italy. The extravagant incentive trip covered over 1,200 kilometres and various mountain passes to Florence, to one of the best hotels in the area.
But that was only the beginning! Our tasks during the two-day luxury incentive trip:
- Departure of the tour and preparation of the entire route (approx. 1,200 kilometres)
- Branding of the vehicles
- Creation and printing of the roadbook
- Organisation Welcome Desk with walkie-talkies and drinks
- Tour guide
- Coordination of the hotel rooms on site
- Coffee stop at Bella Iseo on a lakeside terrace
- Coordination of the gala evening in the exclusively rented Ferrari Museum
- Bus transfers from the evening event to the various hotels
- Planning and execution of the trackday on the Autodromo di Modena with Ferrari and Lamborghini racing cars
- Award ceremony
- Organisation of transport of the supercars from Germany to the race track and then from Florence to Germany
Test driver feeling included – and very much in the spirit of the “Cavallino rampante” (Prancing Horse)
Lunch Ferrari style, that had to be at Ristorante Montana, of course, where the red legends were guests and countless rare treasures of Formula 1 history can be marvelled at. Perfect for our participants after their race on the private race track at Maranello, a development and test track owned by Ferrari.
Another highlight on the way: the drive along the Chianti Wine Route to a wine tasting with a guided tour of the cellars at the Colle Bereto Winery, from where wines have been delivered to the White House for generations.