VIP event organization at Ski Jumping World Cup and Four Hills Tournament
With legendary athletes, customers and managers close to the action
An incomparable atmosphere lies over the venues of Engelberg, Oberstdorf, Garmisch-Patenkirchen, Innsbruck and Bischofshofen when the Ski Jumping World Cup and the Four Hills Tournament take place. We were there for our clients from 2003 to 2009 with our VIP event organisation!
From Günther Jauch to the legendary ski jumpers Dieter Thoma and Sven Hannawald, the guests of our clients (at that time main sponsors of the events) met many personalities from sports, business, radio and television.
Jens Weißflog, who is still considered the most successful German ski jumper, accompanied the three-day events. 40 of the company’s most important customers and managers took part in each event. In addition to the stay in the VIP area and a varied supporting programme, the guests enjoyed many privileges, including the opportunity to visit the jumps before the start.
What was part of the VIP event organization by the agency:
- Selection of the hotels
- Organisation of transfers to the individual venues
- Organisation of the supporting programme (choice of locations, organisation of the hut evenings with torchlight hike and mulled wine reception at the campfire, casino evening in Innsbruck etc.)
- Interviews with the former ski jumper Jens Weißflog as a sporting companion at the events
- Customer support during the entire campaign period
- Catering selection
- Printing the menu cards
- Branding for transfer bus and off-road vehicle
On-site know-how and experience in the organization
There are many advantages to outsourcing the organization of events of this scope:
You have one contact person if challenges suddenly arise on site and can continue to look after your guests in a relaxed manner. The team of unity event four has the experience and the know-how: Which hotels are suitable, who rents the appropriate vehicles, where can you have your guests optimally catered for?